[PADG:1350] Re: Digital preservation Workshop Survey

Yes, I'm interested. Good idea!

Jane F. Cullinane
Preservation Librarian, Collection Management Unit
Connecticut State Library
231 Capitol Ave., Hartford,  CT  06106-1537
860-757-6524, fax: 860-757-6559
jcullinane@xxxxxxxxx     http://www.cslib.org

>>> beb1@xxxxxxxxxxx 5/29/01  3:48 PM >>>
The Cornell University Library Department of Preservation and Conservation
will be submitting a proposal to the National Endowment for the Humanities
to fund a workshop series on Preservation Management of Our Digital Assets.
We have assumed that there would be much interest in attending this type of
workshop.  We are just trying to get a sense of the interest of potential
participants.  If you think you would like to learn more on how to manage
and preserve your digital files by attending a workshop at Cornell, please
send me a quick email (beb1@xxxxxxxxxxx) confirming your interest.  You are
not signing up for the workshop, we are just conducting an informal survey.

Thanks,

Barbara

Barbara Berger Eden                             phone: 607-255-5291
Preservation Reformatting Librarian     fax:    607-254-7493
Cornell University Library                      email:  beb1@xxxxxxxxxxx
B32 Olin Library
Ithaca, NY 14853