[PADG:1265] VIctory for preservationist

To all Hulett and Mather supporters pluspreservationists/collectors at
large.We had very good news today, we won a substantial part of our
lawsuitagainst the Army Corps of Engineers relevant to the Huletts. The
court ruledthat the Army Corps had violated the National Historic
Preservation Act andwere ordered to revoke the dredging permit issued to the
Port Authority forWhiskey Island. We also got awarded legal fees and costs
for the issues thatwe had won.There was a relatively small notice in
today's Plain Dealer (Wednesday April4th, 2001) newspaper. Metro section
page 3-B under Law&Order and titled"Group wins fees in Hulett
case".Go to the sites below     Ray
Saikus     Committee to Save Cleveland's
Huletts     (440) 446-9675<A
href="http://members.stratos.net/workace";>http://members.stratos.net/workace<A
href="http://community.cleveland.com/cc/savehuletts";>http://community.cleveland.com/cc/savehuletts<A
href="mailto:save_huletts@xxxxxxxxxxx";>save_huletts@xxxxxxxxxxx