[PADG:1264] duplication

Good
morning,
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
In early February, I
asked members of this list for information on duplication turn around
time.  Using information gathered from those replies, I have decided to
write an request for proposal (RFP) for duplication of 35mm silver gelatin
halide preservation quality microfilm services only.  (We produce over
1,200 reels of microfilm in house per year.) Our local vendor, while able to
provide processing services, has proven unable to keep up with our ever
expanding duplication demands.  I am hoping to get name and contact
information for any vendors who provide high quality duplication services to
members of this list.  Please email me this information directly and I will
summarize to the list if there is enough interest.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Thanks,
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Cathy

Cathleen L. Mook <FONT face=Arial
size=2>Head, Preservation Department Smathers
Library University of Florida
Box 117007 <FONT face=Arial
size=2>Gainesville, Fl 32611 <FONT face=Arial
size=2>cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 352-392-6962
(voice) 352-392-6597 (fax)