[PADG:1267] togic binding systems

I am interested in any information/ideas anyone on this list may have:

We use the togic binding system (Brodart 810 Binding System) for temporary
binding of periodicals for which the holdings are not complete, permanent
binding of newspapers, as well as a few other odds and ends.  Brodart is no
longer distributing parts or supplies for this equipment.

Does anyone else use this system?  If so, what are you planing to do when
you run out of supplies?  Is there an alternative system available which is
similar?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Myra Stemm Kaha
Preservation Unit Coordinator
Library Affairs
Southern Illinois University