[PADG:1237] Preservation consultants for new building

Dear friends,

We here at Appalachian are starting the exciting adventure of planning
for a new library building.  In all my preservation training, I've
been told over and over how important it is to obtain the services of
a preservation consultant when in this process.

I would like recommendations for such consultants.  Please reply to me
directly and thanks.

Thanks much,
Eleanor Cook

Eleanor I. Cook                                  828-262-2786 (wrk)
Interim Coordinator, Acquisitions                828-262-2773 (fax)
& Serials Coordinator
Materials Processing Team
Belk Library, ASU Box 32026
Appalachian State University