[PADG:1162] Focus Groups

To complement our triennial user survey, the University of Washington
Libraries is considering some focus groups on preservation. I'd be
interested in hearing from anyone who has had experience with preservation
focus groups, e.g. kinds of questions asked, successes or failures in
using focus groups, etc. Thanks!

Gary L.Menges Preservation Administrator Allen Library University of
Washington Box 352900 Seattle, WA. 98195-2900 (206) 685-1589 FAX (206)
685-8727 menges@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx