[PADG:1164] library schools

Hello,

Does anyone know of a listing or survey of the percentage of library
schools that offer classes in preservation, and which ones they are? Also,
what percentage of the graduates have taken such classes? I'm interested in
finding out the likelihood of recent graduates' exposure to preservation
classes. I assume it's much higher than in the past, say, 20 years ago, but
I may be wrong. Just because the courses are offered, it doesn't
necessarily follow that students will take them.

I appreciate all leads.

Patricia Turpening
Head, Preservation and Archives
University of Cincinnati Law Library