[PADG:1066] RE: ILL Labels

Dear friends,

I just spoke to the ILL office at Cornell  This  sticky label
is a result of the  label that is produced by the ILLiad
system
By getting an easy to use ILL label libraries are inclined to stick it
right on the book cover
At Cornell  the ILL department is so upset about this (we put the
label on the good old sleeves) that they now send out with all of their
loaned materials the following flyer

Do not apply adhesive material (i.e. labels, tape) to any Cornell
items
Failure to comply will result in immediate loss of borrowing
privileges

Sounds like we have an issue that requires education of our ILL
offices

Best,

Barbara