[PADG:944] Re: >> ADV: HOT DEALS -- Last Minute SPRING BREAK andSKI Vacations!!! ==>

Lists that are not strictly moderated are vulnerable to spam.  All others
are.  I think the ability to post with ease and not rely on a moderator to
judge whether my post is good enough overrides the occasional spam.  So far I
have seen little in the way of useless messages.  Try joining the Archives
listserv!!!

Sincerely,

Althea E. Miller