Re: Forms/questionaires/surveys

Thanks for the info. I'll get in touch with them.

Hope all is well at Harvard. Had an interesting talk with David
Needham about the helpline which my photo-conservator friend is now
doing. If Doug wants it web only, might as well kill it. The
people it reaches most are the least techie, and then getting
to the root of the question takes much longer. Not really worth
it. Rather sad actually. Oh well, not my problem anymore.

Happy holidays,

p.

Peter D. Verheyen
Special Collections Preservation & Access Librarian / Conservator
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244
(315) 443-9937
<mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>