Re: Forms/questionaires/surveys

I would recommend that you contact Gregor Trinkaus-Randall at the Mass
Board of Library Commissioners, <gregor.trinkaus-randall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gregor surveyed libraries in Massachusetts several years ago and created a
database that has become the basis of statewide preservation planning.

You may also want to contact Angela Reddin at the Mass State Archives
<areddin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> as they also did a survey, less comprehensive,
but including historical societies.

Nancy