Perhaps you can help -Reply

November 4, 1999
Dear Shannon O'Dell:
1) Crowley Micrographics is presently the only distributor in the USA for
Zeutschel microfilm cameras and scanning heads.
The Herrmann-Kramer Co. in Germany is no longer selling their microfilm
cameras (according to a message e-mailed to me by them three months ago).
2) Here at Challenge Industries/Microfilm, we produce 35mm b&w roll
preservation microfilm for many major research libraries, archives,
historical societies, government, businesses and individual clients.  We
will be purchasing two Zeutschel 35mm microfilm cameras prior to the end of
this year, and these should be operational by the beginning of the year 2000.
I hope this information is useful to you.
Best wishes,
Douglas Scott Treado, Sales & Project Manager
Challenge Industries/Microfilm
402 E. State Street, Ithaca, NY 14850
E-mail: douglast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone: (607) 272-8990   FAX: (607) 277-7865