mass deacidification

     Hello,
       I know a number of you folks have started doing mass deacidification
     of materials.  My question to you is how many of your institutions are
     making a note in the catalog record that the item has been
     deacidified?  If so, where are you making the entry?  Who is
     responsible for making the entry?  What sort of information is
     contained in the entry?

       I know there are guidelines for catalog entries of preservation
     photocopying.  Are there guidelines for entries on mass
     deacidification?

     Thanks.

     Bobbie Pilette
     New York Public Library