Mass Deacidification

I have been on the PADG mail list for
several months, and there has been little to no discussions related to this
subject.  Is there continued interest on the titled topic in the ALA?
I ask this question because I am working on developing new technology in this
area.

My patent in 1985 is the basis for
"Bookkeeper" owned by Preservation Technologies, Inc. (PTI) Cranberry
Township, PA., but my group has no affiliation with PTI.   If anyone
has an interest in this area, I would deeply appreciate them contacting
me.  This would be to discuss technical considerations that preservationist
have on the subject.  It would be of great help to me in defining the
parameters of my work.

Thanks you all in
advance,

Robert A.