RE: the group - an enquiry

Hi David

I am a conservator working for the British Library of Political and Economic
Science at the LSE in London, I'm a graduate of the School of Conservation
at Camberwell.  It's pretty "library preservation" orientated but if you had
a question, I'm sure we'd try to answer it.  Did you have a question?

Emma Taverner