bookplates

Is anyone using a pressure-sensitive printed giftplate for library
materials?  At the University of Chicago Library we are looking for a way of
giftplating items such as media (e.g. cds and videos) that are housed in
plastic containers and carriers.  We have received quite a number of gifts
of media and we are looking for ways of acknowledging the donor that is
comparable to what we do with our book collections.  One added complication
to this issue is that we would also like to be able to customize and produce
a small number of giftplates for individual donors.  I am also interested in
hearing about any alternative solutions that you have tried and found
satisfactory to acknowledge donors for gifts of media or any non-book material.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Sherry