RE: Fumigation

We have also cleaned much mold in our library. We've used everything, too,
even o-phenyl phenol.  We have mold growing right now in an area we
thoroughly cleaned and fumigated and fitted with climate control (and the
humidity/temp readings are normal, even right beside the moldy books).  If
you don't have mold anywhere else in your library, I'd think hard before
accessioning those books.  Otherwise, as Laurel said, one method appears to
be about as effective as another.

Annie Armour
Jessie Ball duPont Library
University of the South