Re: Polyglot binding dictionary

Sounds like you could just use these sources that have been mentioned and
compile a list that would be more applicable to bindery prep.  I know I'd
love to have one!  It is very hard to bind a title correctly when no one
around can read the language it's printed in.  Please let us all know what
you end up doing!
	Angie Piercy
	Library Associate
	Preservation Unit