Preservation Office Mission Statements

My last query regarding preservation programs having responsibility for
exhibits was ONE BIG FLOP.  I received only four responses.  I thank these
folk [you know who you are] and now move on to another topical query [at
least to me].  [By the way, if anyone still wants to share info regarding
the exhibit topic I would still like to hear from you.  Exhibits is a (too)
big part of our life here and I believe that it has the potential to
interfer with a focused approach to the conservation of the special
collections.]

I am interested in hearing from those of you who have a mission statement
for your preservation program/department.  I have found a number of these on
the net already but wish to hear from you folks who, like me, do not have a
web face.

For those interested, those libraries with a web presence which includes a
mission statement for preservation are:

National Library of Medicine, www.nlm.nih.gov/psd/pcm/nlmpres.html
Yale, www.library.yale.edu/preservation/progserv.htm
Texas Memorial Museum, UT--Austin,  www.utexas.edu/ftp/pub/tmm/mcl/mcl.html
National Gallery of Victoria, accessed through CoOL,
palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/victoria/vicpol.html
Library of Congress, lcweb.loc.gov/preserv/mission.html
Cornell, www.library.cornell.edu/preservation/mission.htm
Harvard, preserve.harvard.edu/about/hul/mission.html
Indiana University, www.indiana.edu/~libpres/Manual/prsmanual2.html
Northwestern, www.library.nwu.edu/preservation/orgchart.html
Columbia, www.columbia.edu/cu/libraries/services/preservation/

Thanks in advance for any replies.

PS.  There was some reference on the web [what seems like years ago] to an
ALA PARS committee/subc/TF or some such which was compiling a list of
preservation programs with websites.  Does this list exist?  And where can I
get a copy of it?  Anyone have it online?

Robert
Robert J. Milevski
Preservation Librarian
Princeton University Library