Thermoluminescence

I have had a request from a Macquarie Archaeology Post-Grad. Student. He
wants to know who does Thermoluminescence dating/ testing in New South
Wales?  And the usual fee/ cost?

Also, I have an copy of the "Directory of Australian Archaeometry and
Conservation" compiled by Joanne Porter and Mike Barbetti (1982), which is
obviously out of date. Is there an updated version available? Or is there
another - similar - publication which could help me with inquiries like the
above ?

Glennda Marsh-Letts
University of Western Sydney, Nepean
School of Civic and Environmental Engineering
(Chemistry/Materials Conservation - Bldg. P,
Kingswood, NSW)

Glennda Susan Marsh-Letts
1 Silva Rd. (Cnr. George and Silva)
Springwood, NSW 2777