Re: Vinod's research talk

>DEAR ALISON, I WASN'T ABLE TO ATTEND AT SUCH SHORT NOTICE EITHER.

I KNOW ANNE CUMMINS AND I THINK SARA JANE RENNIE ATTENDED.

I DO HOWEVER, HAVE A NUMBER OF DOCUMENTS EMAILED TO ME BY VINOD
(PRELIMINARY SUMMARY INFORMATION). DO YOU HAVE THESE OR WOULD YOU LIKE A
COPY OF EACH?

REGARDS, CARMEL NICHOLAS.

I was unable to get to Vinod Daniel's talk on the research survey in
>Canberra the other night. Did anyone else go and if so what did he have
>to say?
>
>Alison

Artface International Conservation

PO BOX 730 Woollahra