Looking for Jeremy Montague and French Bagpipes

I'm an amateur bagpipe maker, interested in French pipes, and will be in
Paris for about a week in late July.  I've been told, by Rod Cameron, that
Jeremy Montague would be a good contact.  I believe I've seen him comment in
this forum, so I'll try contacting him via it.  Anyone else that has
suggestions, I'd appreciate them also.  I don't really expect to get hands
on contact (nor could I make very effective use of such, other than to take
pictures, as I will not have my measurement gear with me) but suggestions of
collections to view and sources of drawings, books, etc. would be very
useful.
Thank you
Jim McGill

[Moderator's note:  Please address all comments about Jeremy's
whereabouts to directly Jim -- not to the list.]

[Index for current year]
[Table of Contents]