Just getting started

My name is John R. Garcia, II, and I am a newcomer to this list.
I am a trombone/Euphonium major at Alderson-Broaddus College in West
Virginia, U.S.A.  I am really interested in instrumental
repair/reconditioning.  I may have an opportunity to work with a repairman
this summer for a very limited amount of time.  Are there any books that I
should get?  How much and where do I get a basic set of tools.  I am
really happy to have been told about this list!

Thank you for the list and any help!

John R. Garcia, II

[Index for current year]
[Table of Contents]