Improved service

Hello Everybody!

It's now 7:00 P.M. on a Saturday which I have spent at the office
trying to improve the quality of the mail service provided to the
members of this list. The fruits of the day's labor need to be tested
and I've selected the MICAT-L list members as the privileged guinea
pigs.

This message has no value other than allowing me to monitor the
progress of a list mailing which will cause no damage if it gets
stuck in the process.

Thank you for your involuntary cooperation!

[Index for current year]
[Table of Contents]