Re: GAMELAN.TXT

> The full text of the article is too lengthy for posting to a distribution
> list and may be obtained by sending a message to:

> mailserv@nrm.se

> with the first line in the body of the message, unindented, containing
> the command:

> SEND GAMELAN.TXT.

> [Moderator's note: Unless this command is issued *EXACTLY* as stated here,
> your request will not be processed.

That's what I get for trying to be so explicit -- the period at the
end of the SEND GAMELAN.TXT command is punctuation, not a part of the
file name. The absolutely, completely, literally correct command is:

SEND GAMELAN.TXT

Apologies to those who have been lead astray by my instructions. Sam's
completely innocent (at least of this).

                             /Cary

[Index for current year]
[Table of Contents]