safety with chemicals

With the recent discussion of staining and coloring wood it occurs to me
that many of us who are more concerned about our commercial product, as
opposed to those who are perhaps working in museums as conservators, may
have the training to build fine instruments but we may not have been
trained in the safety of handling and storing some of the chemicals that
are common to our trade.   Many of us are not fully aware of the other
health and safety hazards of being in our workshops day in and day out.

Other than ARTIST BEWARE by Michael McCann, are there other books or
publications that may be helpful in identifying health and safety issues
in the workshop?

[Index for current year]
[Table of Contents]