[Table of Contents] [Search]

Re: [frameconnews] Australian framers?

Yes it is on everything we purchase  from clothes to food (but not fresh
food.)..It has been a laugh trying to work things out but after a couple of
months we are now in the swing of things..If u buy for example for example a
whole pumpkin then there is no GST but if you buy it cut into smaller pieces
u pay GST..But all farming stock used to be 22% now its only 10%

cheers Julie..