[Table of Contents] [Search]

Re: [frameconnews] Australian framers?

In a message dated 10/10/00 1:22:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
cjv@primus.com.au writes:

<< If u buy for example for example a
 whole pumpkin then there is no GST but if you buy it cut into smaller pieces
 u pay GST..But all farming stock used to be 22% now its only 10% >>

            Uh...........hmmm, you were talking about pumpkins, so I'm
wondering: Did she actually mean FARMING stock or was it a typo??  And if it
was a typo, and she meant to write FRAMING stock, why did the GST go down?
And if she did mean to say framing stock and the GST went down, why did she
ask how other Aussies were dealing with it?  This is so confusing, I'm
popping right off to bed (that sounded a bit Aussie-ish, didn't it?).