[Table of Contents] [Search]

FW: MODERATE -- artframe@netexp.net wants to post a message to frameconnews

-----Original Message-----
From: eGroups.com Manager
[mailto:frameconnews-accept-2fm162@egroups.com]
Sent: 11 March 1999 00:05
To: frameconnews@todnet.globalnet.co.uk
Subject: MODERATE -- artframe@netexp.net wants to post a message
frameconnews

This is the eGroups.com service.

The posting policy of your e-group is that every message
gets sent to the moderator for approval.

Please decide if you as moderator approve the enclosed message
for
distribution to the frameconnews group.  You can make your
decision
effective either by e-mail or through the web.

To approve and disapprove on the Web, simply go to the 'My
eGroups'
interface at:

http://www.egroups.com/info/murl/listman?listname=frameconnews&m
ethod=display_events

By e-mail, to approve the message and have it immediately sent
to all
group subscribers, please send a blank message to:

  frameconnews-accept-2fm162@egroups.com

To reject it by e-mail and have it returned to the sender, send
message to:

  frameconnews-reject-05m162@egroups.com

You do not need to copy the message in your response to accept
or
reject it. If you wish to send a comment to the sender of this
post, please include the comment in the text of your reply
between two marker lines starting with ###.

### Start comment

### End comment

Thanks!

The eGroups.com Team