[Table of Contents] [Search]

ALPHA VS 100% COTTON

It is my understanding that both products are the same after
manufacturing processing of wood pulp into alpha cellulose.  While
cotton is naturally alpha cellulose, Wood pulp has to be heavily
modified by chemicals to become alpha cellulose.

It is my understanding that the chemical change in the wood pulp to
alpha is not exactly easy on the environment with the chemicals
used.  I would appreciate confirmation on this phase of the
discussion.  If I am the holder of incorrect information I would
like to be corrected.

Jerome Feig CPF
Field Art Studio