Calif. Library Association annual meeting

Sheryl Davis of Inland Empire Library Disaster Response Network sends
this message asking if anyone in BAPNet is interested in participating
(briefly) in a disaster response session at CLA, Palm Springs, in
November.  If you are going to CLA, and would like to represent BAPNet
as described, please let me know.

IELDRN plans to do a general program on disasters at CLA in the fall.
We'd like to conclude with a panel of reps from each active network.  If
any one from BAPNet is coming to CLA we'd like to invite them to
participate. They'd have 5 min. to describe the Network and it's activities.