next meeting, status of proposal

Hi All--

Do we have our next meeting scheduled?  I propose we wait for September, as
so many of us are taking vacations and long weekends in July and August.
How about Sept 17, a Wednesday?  I can try to host it in Berkeley if you
all like.
As I was away this weekend and Monday, I've wondered what ever happened to
the reconfigured proposal for disaster preparedness supplies?  Was the
submission deadline of July 14 met?  Which institutions signed on for it?
This needs to be a major item for our September meeting, don't you agree?

Lynn