workshop registration and flyers

Dear BAPNet,
I hope the workshop goes well today, but I have had some problems with
registration that I think you should all hear, so we don't have the same
problems next time.

Flyers:  There was no map on the flyer and no parking or lunch
information.  Also only my phone number appeared in the flyer.  I was at
a meeting all day Thurs. and missed 7 phone calls asking how  to get
there, where to park, where to eat, and how to register.  My
FAX?machine was turned off all day (my fault), causing two people to
be unable to FAX in their registration.

Lynn, I hope you will apoligize to those who were inconveniced by my
not being here Thursday.

In the future, pls always include a map, parking instructions, and eating
information and at least two  contact persons in the flyer.

I think we should all check flyers before they go out.  Can they be posted
on the list?

Again, I am really sorry for all those desperate folks who called me
yesterday.

Marilyn

Marilyn McDonald
Tel: 415-949-7721; FAX: 415-917-0874
Foothill/De Anza Community College District                 Internet:
mcdonaldm@admin.fhda.edu
12345 El Monte Rd.
Los Altos Hills, CA  94022