Mutual Assistance Pact

We have just received a letter of support/expression of interest for a
disaster mutual assistance pact from the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of
Appeals Library.  This makes ten institutions that have formally
expressed support.  I think we can now move to convene a meeting of
the interested institutions to begin a formal planning process.  Your
suggestions and comments are welcome.  We will be discussing this
issue at the monthly meeting next Thursday at 10:00 a.m. at the Presidio.