meeting on June 25th

With no small embarrassment, I must retract my availability on the 25th
due to an unanticipated conflict having to do with freeze drying a group
of frozen books.  Anyone who has ever tried to work with Eric Lundquist
knows that when you actually reach him, you don't let go.  So, I won't be
able to make it on Tuesday; might be able to on Thursday or Friday of
that week.

Apologies,

Lynn