Affiliation

The Greater Bay Area Library Council has expressed tentative interest in
having BAPNet affiliate with them.  GBALC is tied in the with the State
Library.  Frankly, I don't know what I think of this idea, but I think we
certainly should meet with them and discuss common interests at the
very least.  I'm sending this message to ask members what they think
about this so that if we do meet with them we will have some idea of
where we stand.

Please advise