Affiliation with Library Council

Greetings, all.

I think it would be interesting to explore meeting with the Greater Bay
Area Library Council, but we must remember that more than libraries are
represented in BAPNET.  We do want to have libraries as members, but we
also want other types of institutions and materials represented.  It all
depends what the word "affiliate" means.  Let's explore the issues.

Cheers,
Helene