Re: [AV Media Matters] Digitizing Audio and Video

As with videotape, you needn't worry so long as the tapes
are wound off carefully (I do it at slow speed), and not too
tightly, but so you get a nice "flat wind".  This info came
from a man who worked for 3M for many years and knows
analog tape as well as anyone living.

Doug Pomeroy   pomeroyaudio@att.net
Audio Restoration & Remastering Services

This email was sent to: waiscool@cool.conservation-us.org