Re: [AV Media Matters] Old Video tape

 Please pass me the contact off list as well if you don't mind - I have
similar needs.  Thanks
  markp@waveworks.net wrote: I have a client who has a 25 year old VHS
tape that has not been played
it
6 years. He wants to copy it. I suggested bumping to Digi Beta or Beta
SP
but don't want to take the chance playing it in any of my
machines. Someone out there certainly offers this service.
Can someone contact me off list so I can refer him to you?

Thanks

Mark P.

"The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese."

Waveworks Digital Media http://www.waveworks.net
1100 N. Glebe Road markp@waveworks.net
Arlington, VA 22201
703.527.1100
fax 703.527.1308

--0-829098992-1020909338=:34795

<P> Please pass me the contact off list as well if you don't mind - I
have similar needs.&nbsp; Thanks
<P>&nbsp; <B><I>markp@waveworks.net</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
PADDING-LEFT: 5px">I have a client who has a 25 year old VHS tape that
has not been played<BR>it <BR>6 years. He wants to copy it. I suggested
bumping to Digi Beta or Beta<BR>SP <BR>but don't want to take the chance
playing it in any of my <BR>machines. Someone out there certainly offers
this service.<BR>Can someone contact me off list so I can refer him to
you?<BR><BR>Thanks<BR><BR>Mark P.<BR><BR>"The early bird may get the
worm but the second mouse gets the cheese."<BR><BR>Waveworks Digital
Media http://www.waveworks.net<BR>1100 N. Glebe Road
markp@waveworks.net<BR>Arlington, VA 22201<BR>703.527.1100<BR>fax