[AV Media Matters] Old Video tape

I have a client who has a 25 year old VHS tape that has not been played
it
6 years.  He wants to copy it.  I suggested bumping to Digi Beta or Beta
SP
but don't want to take the chance playing it in any of my
machines.  Someone out there certainly offers this service.
       Can someone contact me off list so I can refer him to you?

Thanks

Mark P.

"The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese."

Waveworks Digital Media         http://www.waveworks.net
1100 N. Glebe Road                      markp@waveworks.net
Arlington, VA   22201
703.527.1100