Re: [AV Media Matters] Magnetic fields

While I can't offer you an answer to your question, I would suggest that you
not limit your question to just radar on a ship.

A friend of mine used to run the "television station" on a US Navy ship, and
he would tell stories about what would happen to his monitors when they
would turn on the big degaussing coil that was built into the ship.

michael guncheon
hdmg