[AV Media Matters] I've updated my Web site on audio tape restoration

Hi, All,

I've updated my Web site for audio tape restoration:

http://www.richardhess.com/tape/

If you'd like me to add your name to the resources page or you think of
some more tips I should add or whatever, please let me know. I hope that
the page is a good resource for those struggling with these issues.

There is hopefully a comprehensible explanation of noise reduction
companding and track formats on the tips page--I know a few people have
been asking about that recently.

Also there are three fun photos of tapes that I did manage to salvage,
despite their rather unusual, errrr...presentation.

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                           email: rlh@marielynnhammond.com