RE: [AV Media Matters] GOLD CDRs available

My distributor just sent me the following.

I just got off the phone with Helen from Mitsui.  She had also heard
that rumor from the UK.  But, she did assure me that Mitsui Gold was
still being manufactured and there are no plans to discontinue the
line.  Could you please let me know what publication had this info,
I believe Mitsui would like to correct them.

Warner warner@ttapes.com