[AV Media Matters] 3/4 inch tape recycling

Greetings all -

please forgive me if I bring up a topic previously discussed.

A project we are working on involves editing commercials on 3/4 inch
tape.  Up until last month we were able to send them off to have them
recycled, but the vendor is no longer doing recycling.

Do you all know of any vendors who do? And if, do you know of any who
provide free shipping of our tapes to them?

Thank you for any assistance with this!

Lynn

Lynn Eaton Pritcher
Technical Services Archivist,
John W. Hartman Center for Sales, Advertising & Marketing History
212 Perkins Library
PO Box 90185
Duke University
Durham, NC  27708-0185