Re: [AV Media Matters] Technical Question (Connecting TV as

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my question.
Everything works just fine.  I used a BNC cable with an RCA adapter
to connect the video deck to the tv.  Since this equipment will be
used in the reading room, I have elected not to connect audio at
this time.  I will use the headphone jack for the audio.

As far as playing tapes, I didn't hook the anntenna to the tv
thereby not being able to get channels.  I am using the LINE option
which give a clear picture.

Thanks again for the assistance.

 Mir

Miriam Meislik,MLS
Associate Archivist
Photograph Curator
Archives of Industrial Society
400 North Lexington Avenue
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
(412)244-7075 voice
(412)244-7077 fax
miriam+@pitt.edu

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
--Steven Wright