---------- Original Text ----------

From: <markp@waveworks.net>, on 07/26/2000 11:05 AM:

Hi,
I rediscovered my old Technics SL-23 turntable. It's old and has
a drive belt that has turned to goo.  I've  been searching the net
for a supplier and have had no luck.  I turn to the collective.

Anybody have a suggestion on where to acquire a drive belt for
this turntable?

Thanks.

Mark P.                                                   markp@waveworks.net
Waveworks Digital Media                       http://www.waveworks.net
1100 North Glebe Road
Arlington, VA   22201
703-527-1100

"Hey, it's the year 2000.  Where are the flying cars?"