Re: [AV Media Matters] High-resolution videotape

development solution

Excuse my ignorance, but what do you use this fluid for, making better
contact with the heads?

Tim Vitale
Preservation Associates
510-594-8277

Moderators Comment:
Developing magnetic tracks so that you can see them. Used primarily in
forensic work - I could tell you more but I would have to use the cone of
silence........

jim

Nashua > NH  <http://www.ferrofluidics.com>  tel:603-883-9800 ...
>...I do not see the specific product that I have ordered, but
< they have different products depending on the coercivity of the