[AV Media Matters] High-resolution videotape development solution

Does anyone know where I can get some?

Thanks!

TTFN,
Mark

Moderators Comment:
I get it from Ferrofluidics Corp. located at 40 Simon Street - Nashua NH
www.ferrofluidics.com
tel:603-883-9800
I can tell you that the stuff is expensive - I looked at their web page and
I do not see the specific product that I have ordered, but they have
different products depending on the coercivity of the tape and therefore the
"resolution" required. I usually tell them what I am using it for and they
send me the correct product.

jim