[AV Media Matters] NAB and Postings

Well it is that time of year - and I will soon be off to NAB. I hope
that many of you will be there - please stop off at our booth and get
one of our new format and preservation slide rules. We will have a small
array of obsolete machines and tapes to look at, and we always have an
interesting group of people to talk with about the many aspects of AV
Media Matters. We will be in the Sands in booth  I6818 so stop by and
say HI!

During this time period it will be more difficult for me to release the
postings to the list on a timely basis. Be assured that they WILL be
posted, it will just take a while before they appear - so please be
patient. The discussion has been great lately.... So please keep it up -
it just will take a little longer before they reach your email box.

jim

Jim Lindner - President
VidiPax - The Magnetic Media and Information Migration Full Services
Company
Telephone 212-563-1999
www.vidipax.com
Moderator of A/V Media Matters@topica.com