Re: Fw: [AV Media Matters] CD labels and inks

At 07:11 02/03/00 -0800, emino@atlanta.com wrote:

>Note - I tested only CD-R which is much different than CD-ROM.   Is your
>experience with Nitto on CD-ROM or CDR?

Most of the discs we prepare for clients are audio (CD-R) with some
occasional data discs.  However, I have a load of data discs of my own
(both CD-R and CD-RW) which I have labelled using the same components.
Touch wood, nothing has gone wrong yet  :-).

Graeme Jaye
gjaye@retemail.es

Personal-CD - Affordable Audio Restoration

http://www.personal-cd.com